- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s in Behavioral sciences with knowledge and interest in IT
- With at least (2) years related experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized
- Has the ability to strategize on product marketing plan
- Should have product knowledge to be able to recommend initial solution
- Has the ability to create presentations
- Has the ability to do the P&L and other documents needed for product pricing & special marketing projects
- Has the ability to conduct negotiation activities with the marketing suppliers
- Has the ability to do market and product research
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati
- Full-time positions available
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary trainings and/or certifications to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and relevant clinical papers.
- Responsible in giving feedback to Distributor for client’s response on the product.
- Acts as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues to address any issues that may arise.
- Assists with the development of the annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
- Liaises with the third party regarding the product campaign including journal advertising, direct mail and conferences.
- Coordinates with the Distributor in specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Coordinates with the Distributor in driving a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Coordinates with the Distributor in developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Should cascade the required trainings needed to support the partner level for both sales and technical teams.
- Should budget and coordinate with Accounting on the required partner fees.
- Should create a quick reference guide for product and services pricing bundle.
- Should create a time line in achieving the requirements in terms of skills build up and certifications.
For Interested applicants you may send your updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. or call us at (02) 815-9636