- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree preferably in IT, Sciences, Marketing, Business or Engineering.
- With minimum 2 year(s) experience or more.
- Have extensive exposure to strategize and do account management.
- Should be able to identify key projects.
- Have extensive experience to identify solutions.
- Have a superior capability to create presentations.
- Ability to do the P&L and other documents needed for the final proposal.
- Ability to explain the proposal and the solution offered to the company.
- Ability to conduct negotiation activities with the client and suppliers.
- Ability to do market and product research.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
- This is a full-time position.
- Have extensive contacts with companies for sources of leads.
- Meets company representatives on accounts endorsed creates own pipeline, does initial qualification of company requirements, proposes an account plan, submits strategies on sales management and monitoring of supervised staff, submits regular status reports.
- Does sales presentations for enterprise accounts.
- Does scoping as guided by a product scoping document.
- Prepares proposal for approval by Head of Sales.
- Recommends account plan to Head of Sales.
- Closes contracts for enterprise accounts.
- Informs Accounting of billings and follows up collection.
- Reviews post account status with superior, analyses causes of lost and dropped accounts, gets feedback on closed account implementation.
For Interested applicants you may send your updated CVs to email@example.com. or call us at (02) 815-9636